Application Deadline: October 26, 2020
- University or Organization: Jeonbuk National University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in South Korea
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in different fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check the criteria out before going for the next step:
- Must be prospective international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate course at the university.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the candidates, who have applied for an approved course, will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: All the entrants might be asked to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The University recognizes the following English courses for most of the programs: TOEFL, iBT 80, IELTS, and TEPS.
Program Unggulan : Buruan Daftar Les Privat Online – Kelas Bahasa – 2019
Benefits: Eligible candidates will get a 25% to 100% waiver on the fee of any approved undergraduate course.
supported by kelas bahasa
source scholarship position