Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- University or Organization: James Cook University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Creative Media Honours (music, sound, and moving image)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled or intend to enroll in the Bachelor of Creative Arts and Media Honours – Major in music, sound, and moving image) and meet the entry requirements as stated for the degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this program, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to submit curriculum vitae and a written statement outlining your passion for your chosen music field.
- Admission Requirements: For entry at JCU, claimants are recommended to have successfully completed 6 months of full-time study at a recognized higher education institution and received a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.9 out of 7.0 or minimum average results of approximately 65-70%.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English you are required to demonstrate your English language proficiency by undertaking a test such as Academic IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson (PTE Academic).
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
source : scholarship position