- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $5,000-$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Japan
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: 30 November for semester 1 and 30 May for semester 2 every year.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Japan are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue undergraduate or postgraduate studies with the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must not simultaneously hold another funding for tuition fees.
- Also, have received an offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Interested applicants are required to take admission either in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. Then complete the online application formregarding apply for the grant.
- Required Documents: Curriculum vitae or resume, personal/ motivational statement (the statement includes the reason for your interest in your chosen program, your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experience.) which should be no more than 1000 words, and a reference letter in English.
- Required Language: If your native language is not English, so you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide the amount of $5,000 – $10,000 as the tuition fee discount.