The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur is one of the top-ranking universities located in Kajang, Malaysia. All programs offered by IUKL are approved by both the Ministry of Education and Malaysia Qualification Agency (MQA).
Why at the Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur? The university provides quality education and excellent professional services in various fields. It also provides avenues for students to explore their interests with practical experience through activities organized throughout the year.
- University or Organization: Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: 50% or 100% scholarship depending on eligibility
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to student-athletes having an outstanding performance and contribution at the state or national level.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Student-athletes who will be entering three or four-year academic depending on the programs as full-time students.
scholarship in Malaysia 2020 click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates may apply for the opportunity once they register as a student in IUKL. To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have to follow the application procedure. After that, they have to submit the program application form to the Student Affairs Division, Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a copy of their IC, SPM/UEC/O-level results or equivalent, school leaving certificate, transcripts (foundation/diploma/a-level or equivalent) and a letter of completion.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have academic excellence in sports at the state or national level.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
All Students will enjoy either 50% or 100% scholarship depending on their eligibility for the academic year 2020-2021.
Application Deadline: All programs are offered in March, June and September / October intakes. For march intake, the admission deadline is March 1, 2020 and you may apply for the opportunity once you register as a student in IUKL.
Note: The scholarship deadline is 2 weeks after the registration date.