Application Deadline: February 1.
- University: Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the Memorial University of Newfoundland. After enrolling, you are automatically considered for programmes .
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must meet general admission requirements before being considered for admission to a competitive entry program.
- Language Requirement: All applicants to Memorial University must meet their English language requirement.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount up to $6,000 to the winning candidates.
scholarship in Canada : Entrance Excellence funding for International Students at Conestoga College, Canada
source : scholarship-position