UNDP is the leading United Nations organization fighting to end the injustice of poverty, inequality, and climate change. Working with our broad network of experts and partners in 170 countries, we help nations to build integrated, lasting solutions for people and planet. Learn more at undp.org or follow at @UNDP.
UNDP Office has organised internship programme to provide a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to UNDP offices, where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments as well providing an opportunity to make substantive contributions to an office’s work. The current internship will provide opportunity for student to learn some aspects of programme.
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Project Associate for SDG – DGPRU, the intern will assist the ACHIEVE Team – particularly on the SDGs localization & SDGs advocacy portfolio, with the scope of work as described below:
• Providing supports in administrative, financial, and logistic arrangements of SDGs initiatives;
• Providing supports in liaising with UNDP partners from government agencies, private sector, philanthropy, academics, civil society organizations, youth, the media, and other partners;
• Providing supports in developing of SDGs advocacy materials such as infographics and videos;
• Providing supports in preparation and translation of project materials such as TORs, meeting minutes, presentations, proposal, workplans, result frameworks, studies/analysis, and reports;
• Providing supports in various events such as conferences, forums, symposiums, seminars, meetings, workshops, discussions, dialogues, talk-shows, roadshows, and other events;
• Providing supports in various project activities such as travel arrangements, cash distributions, hiring consultants/vendors/staffs, and project documentations (photos/videos).
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
• Supports in implementation of SDGs Localization programme
• Supports in production of SDGs advocacy materials
Scholarship Kelas Bahasa 2020 : Dibuka Program Kelas Gratis 2 Minggu Angkatan 12 – Kelas Bahasa Bandung
more info about intership 2020 click here
supported by kelas bahasa