Application Deadline: Varies according to the program
- University or Organization: Saint Joseph’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for these funding opportunities, applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this grant, aspirants are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Saint Joseph’s University.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Homeschool transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
- Benefits: The university will provide the award amount varies according to The grants programs.