- University or Organization: University of the Pacific
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding opportunity, applicants must be graduated from a high school that is located outside of the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational award, applicants must have take admission in an undergraduate degree at the University of the Pacific. After that, candidates must submit an application for admission and all supporting items.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit your secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English. In addition to this, also submit a copy of your passport, transcripts, personal statement, test scores (optional), and academic recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Eligible students who graduated from a high school that is located outside of the United States will receive $15,000 for the academic year 2020/2021.
Application Deadline: First-year student admission deadline: November 15, 2020 & Transfer student admission deadline: December 1, 2020.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here