Application Deadline: January 15.
- University or Organization: Ripon College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $23,000 to $36,000 USD per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the U
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: The award is available for those students who will join the undergraduate degree program at the college.
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered, you are required to take admission to the bachelor’s degree program at Ripon College via online application or the common application and also complete the Ripon College Certificate of Finance Form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your unofficial transcripts and High School Counselor Recommendation Form.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent achievement.
- Language Requirement: Acceptable minimum TOEFL, IELTS, GTEC, SAT or ACT scores are:
- TOEFL Paper: 550
- TOEFL Computer Based Test: 213
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test: 79
- IELTS: 6.5 out of 9 overall band score
- GTEC Computer Based: 1200
- GTEC: 1204
- SAT: 590 out of 800 on Critical Reading
- ACT: 24 out of 36 on English/Writing
Benefits: The financial support will provide the award amount ranging from $23,000 to $36,000 USD per academic year.