- Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be enrolling as a full-time student at the university and have not received any other award from the university or any other institute.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates have to register themselves in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program through the online link. After registration, they will be automatically awarded from the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof must be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for an undergraduate course and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate course are required.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants need to demonstrate their English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test if English is not their first language.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: The educational fund will cover the 10% of tuition fee for the first two semesters of study.
Application Deadline: The application date of the bachelor or postgraduate degree course of 2020 is the deadline of this grant. The university recommends you apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs by:
- 30 January (to start Trimester 1)
- 30 May (to start Trimester 2)
- 30 September (to start Trimester 3)
source : scholarship-position