Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Widener University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of tuition fees coverage
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: three
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are welcome from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate study in all academic majors and fields of study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be a first-year international applicant. An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess US citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrate interest and personal initiative in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for admission to Widener University in an eligible undergraduate program. After that, students should apply the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts from all high school and college/university institutions you have attended. A course-by-course credential evaluation completed by a NACES certified organization will be accepted if the transcript is not in the English language.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have required TOEFL/SAT scores to apply for a course at the university. If you are a freshman applicant, you must have completed the highest level of secondary education in your country of residence.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will award three annual, renewable financial aids covering 50% of tuition fees for the successful candidates.