Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Quantum Algorithms for Gene Sequencing and Life Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have a master’s level degree corresponding to at least 240 higher education credits in Quantum Technology, Physics or equivalent.
- The successful candidate is fluent in English, oral and written and has interest and skills in working collaboratively as well as independently.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are required to be enrolled in the PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can directly Professor Göran Johansson to goran.l.johansson-at-chalmers.se for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the supporting documents:
- Other, for example, previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Contact information of at least one reference person.
- Copies of bachelor and master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a cultivating and inspiring working environment in the dynamic city of Gothenburg.