Application Deadline: 1st July 2021
- University or Organization: Minnesota State University Mankato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,890
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all across the world are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid F-1 or J-1 immigration status.
- The applicants must Achieve a term GPA of 2.5 or a cumulative Minnesota State Mankato GPA of 3.0.
- The applicants must complete six community service projects each academic year.
- The applicants must earn a minimum of 12 credits each semester.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to complete their application through the university’s online portal. Applicants who will be accepted by the university will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Records of diplomas and certificates
- Passport ID page copy
- Financial documentation (bank statement, loan approval, or scholarship/financial guarantee)
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted to the university, the applicants must have a minimum SAT Critical Reading sub-score of 400or higher, SAT Reading sub-score of 22 or higher, or ACT English score of 18 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain average scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 500 or higher
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The university will present all accepted undergraduate students the International Maverick Scholarship, under which they will provide a sum of $3,890 per semester.