Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: €10,500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in philosophy are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to the chosen master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to enrol themselves with the university and start their application on the official online portal of the university.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- A letter of motivation, indicating your reasons for wishing to enrol in the programme and your chosen area of specialisation
- A curriculum vitae
- A certified copy of your Bachelor diploma (or equivalent) and the academic record listing the philosophy courses taken and the credits and grades obtained for them
- A writing sample on a philosophical topic(essay, paper of bachelor thesis)
- Admission Requirements: The students are advised to thoroughly check the admission requirements of the university before for a successful application.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide the following English language proficiency test results with the average score:
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 points (internet-based
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate in English – Minimum level B
- TOIEC – 670
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The university will provide the selected students with a maximum amount of €10,500 to cover the tuition fee of the chosen course of study, along with living expenses amounting to approximately € 2,168 per annum.