- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to seven awards available
- Nationality: New Zealand and International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking a bachelor (BFA (Hons), BA (Hons)), a master (MFA, or MA), and a PhD degree program at the UC, School of Fine Arts, Art History or Art Theory.
- Admissible Criteria: If students already hold this award previously, then they are barred from applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is never too late to build a bright future by applying to award after taking admission in a bachelor, master, or PhD degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university might ask applicants to submit their academic transcripts, recent curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: Qualification is dependent according to a course in which you are going to take admission.
- Language Requirement: Foreign candidates are suggested to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The value of the grant is as follows-
- $ 3,000 per annum for BA (Hons), or MA (Part I);
- $ 5,000 per annum for BFA (Hons) or MA (Part II);
- $ 7,500 per annum for MFA; and
- $ 10,000 per annum for PhD