Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate, PhD, post-baccalaureate
- Award: $3,250
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a valid F-1 student visa and be maintaining that status.
- Must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on all coursework at Portland State University.
- Before applying for the programme, undergraduate students must have at least sophomore status (45 credits completed).
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. The Application Form will be completed by logging in to WorldLink.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Personal Statement, Financial Need Statement, Cultural Identity Essay, One sample cultural presentation, and The names and email addresses of two recommenders.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Portland State University will provide an award of $3,250per term in fee remission to the deserving international students.