Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: PCTE Group of Institutes
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: Tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the following fields:
- B.Tech Civil engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- B.Tech Computer science engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- B.Tech Mechanical engineering (must have studied physics and Mathematics in A-Levels)
- Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Bachelors in Hostel Management
- Bachelors in Travel and Tourism management
- Bachelors in Business administration
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in International Business
- Bachelors in Commerce (Honors)
- Bachelors and Masters in Computer applications
- Bachelors in Journalism and mass communication
- Bachelors in Fashion Design
- Bachelors in Medical lab science
- Bachelors in Biotechnology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
For bachelors degree students:
Must have completed 12 years of formal education
Must hold an Advanced Level Certificate and Graduation Degree (In case applied for Masters).
For Post Graduation degree students:
Must hold a Bachelor Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for the studentship via an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this opportunity, students are required to send all academic transcripts acquired so far (Translated in English) via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you may contact on WhatsApp number: +918968928855.
PCTE Group of Institutes will provide tuition and Hostel fee. The student will get a tuition-fee waiver from USD 1,000 up to USD 3,000, depending on the program/course.