Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: New Zealand Tertiary College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate-level courses and subjects available to undertake at NZTC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- They must identify as an international student and must be accepted in the applied programme by NZTC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the university portal and sign in with the new credentials to complete the application procedure. Students that have successfully submitted the applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Visa proof
- Passport copy
- High school records
- Bachelor degree
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an impressive high school certificate or a Level 7 Bachelor’s degree (360 credits) accepted in an undergraduate or graduate course at NZTC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The applicants selected for the international financial aid positions will receive assistance towards any applied undergraduate or graduate programme by NZTC.