Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Brockenhurst College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee 10% to 50%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be a tuition-fee paying international student
- You must have been offered a place on a course at Brock of a minimum of one academic year’s duration
- You must demonstrate consistently high educational attainment in your past two years of school reports, particularly in your chosen subjects for Brock
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete and return the Brock application form along with your course application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate a high level of English language ability through your past two years of academic reports, your interview with a College member of staff and (if available at the time of application) a secure English language test
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Successful scholarship applicants will receive a tuition fee discount ranging from 10% to a maximum of 50%.