Application Deadline: April 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
- Course Level: Master’s or Doctoral degree
- Awards: 150,000 JPY/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Japan
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Asian, African, or South American countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctoral course in food, nutrition, or health science at GSFS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This scholarship is offered to students of exceptional merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are suggested to start their application process for a master’s or doctoral degree program at the university and. After that, they can download their application form for scholarship from private Foundations.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a transcript of your current course (or your previous course if you have not obtained any credits.), a copy of your residence card, and a copy of your student ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have standardized scores of the English language proficiency test.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The sponsorship program will cover the award amount of 150,000 JPY/month to the successful candidates.