- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas candidates are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree program in the field of Business and Economics at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have studied the correct prerequisite subjects during the IES Foundation Year to enroll in their chosen field.
- The previous study of economics at school or college is not required for enrolment in the BEcon degree or for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are advised to secure a place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, complete the award application form and send it with some additional documents to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter outlining why you wish to study economics at UQ and a brief summary of extra-curricular activities and interested.
- Language Requirement: The participants must have a minimum overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 5 for Math’s and AE OR an IELTS of 6.5.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the 25% o tuition fees.
source : scholarship-position