Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 to $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , students must complete an IB diploma.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, students are advised to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university via online. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to take affirmation at Trent, then you need to hold a high school diploma and minimum grades as outlined in country-specific admissions requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits: The grants range in value from $1,000 to $3,000
source : scholarship-position