- Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- Course Level: This is a senior visiting scientist’s award.
- Study Subject: The major areas of activity are focused on understanding cancer etiology (including infections, nutrition, lifestyle, environment, radiation, and genetics), developing strategies for cancer prevention (primary prevention, screening, and implementation research), and elucidating the underlying mechanisms of carcinogenesis through studies of molecular and cell biology, molecular genetics, epigenetics, and molecular pathology.
- Award: The annual stipend will be 48,000 Euros, pro-rata, according to length of stay. The cost of travel for the Awardee, and in certain circumstances for dependants, will be met, and health insurance covered.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in Lyon, France
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
Qualified and experienced senior investigators with more than 15 years’ experience and an outstanding publication record in fields covered by IARC’s programs.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
source : scholarship-position