Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK, EU, and International are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They must apply for a taught Masters degree within the Department of History at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must enrol as a full-time student.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- Candidates have to register themselves in a taught master’s degree program at the university. Once they receive an offer of study, they can apply through the direct link for the grants.
- An award statement, transcripts and email of two academic references to support should be submitted through email to email@example.com.
- Only an undergraduate degree will be accepted for this course.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they are bound to take a TOEFL or IELTS test and show their English language speciality.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: Total three funds are available and each fund will worth £7,200 towards a tuition fee waiver.
source : scholarship-position