Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University: Hamline University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $22,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this application. Candidates who have applied for early admission in an approved course will be automatically considered for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit official or certified copies of academic records from all secondary schools and colleges or universities you have attended. If your academic records are not in English, you must have them translated into English by a certified public translator.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university according to the program.
- Language Requirement: All international students whose schooling was not in English must pass a language proficiency test. Accepted tests and pass scores are as follows:
- TOEFL: 550 on paper-based exam 79 on iBT
- IELTS: 6.5 or above
- Global Language Institute: advanced level and faculty recommendation; or
- ELS Language Center: level 112 graduation
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Hamline University will provide an award amount vary according to academic ability, and range up to $22,000 per year.