- By the Department of Education and Skills and managed by the Council, Government of Ireland
- Master’s Degree Program
- Ph.D. Degree Program
Host Eligible Institutions:
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
Eligible Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), mentioned below;
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Ireland
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Galway–Mayo Institute of Technology
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Technological University Dublin
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin City University
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
Benefits of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship:
- A yearly stipend of €16,000
- Fee contribution, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750/year
- Research expenses of €2,250/year will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship:
- International students can apply.
- A candidate applying for the master’s program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- A candidate applying for the Ph.D. program must have a master’s degree.
- A candidate should not be enrolled in any Council Postgraduate Scholarship.
- A student should possess excellence
How to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarships 2021?
- There are different scholarship themes available on the official portal.
- A candidate can apply for a single theme only.
- A candidate who would apply for a strategic funding partner scholarship would also be considered for the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship.
- A candidate should submit the application either in English or the Irish language.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- The application deadline for the Government of Ireland Scholarships is 29 October 2020.