Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries and Ireland are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All subjects and courses of the master’s of a business administration degree programme are eligible under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The applicants must have attained 700 or above GMAT scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account on the official online portal of the university and complete the application process. No separate application to apply for the opportunity is required.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents to the university at the time of application:
- Transcripts of bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent
- One academic reference
- One professional reference
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to score a minimum of 700 or above and 520 or above on GMAT to be admitted to an MBA programme, respectively.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit the following English language proficiency tests with the average demanded scores by the university:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The successfully selected applicants will be given 100% fee waivers to conduct their master’s studies at Smurfit.