- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: All levels of study
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes available at the TU are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students on foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.
- They must be in their first year of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates can either apply through the UCAS portal or the university application portal. Winners of the support will be considered on the academic credibility f the applicant. No separate application for the opportunity is needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts of High school/College degree
- Passport size photo
- Health Insurance
- Financial support documents
- Statement of Purpose
- Copy of Passport ID pages
- Admission Requirements: The students must score 70% or above in their previous years of study to be admitted to TU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 0.5 and above
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
Teesside University will provide the students £1,500 or £2,000 towards the cost of study of the applied foundation, undergraduate, postgraduate taught, and postgraduate research programmes.