Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5000 euro each
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor in Business Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To reserve your seat in this program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have the non-EU status
- Applicants must have applied for a Bachelor in Business Studies course, and be offer holder.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process for this application , first, applicants must take admission in an applicable program. After that, they must email application to their Regional Office.
- Supporting Documents: Trinity Offer Letter, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft word document or PDF format, CV/Resume.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, all candidates are required to meet minimum matriculation requirements. Get full details with the help of this link.
- Language Requirement: Students who are non-native English speakers must present one of the following qualifications in the English language.
- IELTS: Grade 6.5 overall
- TOEFL: 88 internet-based, 570 paper-based, 230 computer-based. The test taken here should be TOEFL IBT
- University of Cambridge:
Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
Advanced Certificate, Grade C or better (CEFR Level C1 or C2)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
- Duolingo English Test: minimum overall score of 110/160, dated since January 2020
- An award certificate with a minimum II.1 overall score from Trinity’s Centre for English Language Learning and Teaching’s Pre-Sessional Pathway Program.
scholarship in Ireland 2020 click here
The grant is of 5000 euro each. This award will be used to cover the full tuition fee of an applicable course.
source : scholarship position
supported by kelas bahasa