Application Deadline: For 2020 intake- Applications will open on September 1, 2019, until January 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 15-50% reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and German
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the globe are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Eligibility Criteria: For being applicable for the grant, students have to apply for the bachelor of science coursework at the school for the academic year 2020-
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, firstly aspirants are needed to take affirmation in a bachelor of science coursework at the school. After becoming a Frankfurt school student, applicants will automatically be approved for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your secondary school diploma or two latest school transcript, copy of passport or ID card and letter of motivation (optional), CV, and additional documents as proof of relevant work experience, extracurricular activities, additional training/education and previous studies (including transcripts), if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: The school required good scores of either SAT, ACT or test AS for the admission
- Language Requirements: In order to obtain a degree, you have to satisfy the Language requirements of the school
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the 15-50% deduction and 2.000 € early bird discount in tuition fee.