Application Deadline: February 23, 2020
- University or Organization: Federation University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 43
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian & International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Enrolled in a Higher Education, TAFE, domestic, CALD, migrant, refugee, International Undergraduate (including Honours), Postgraduate or online course.
- Undertaking studies in Higher Education or TAFE at Federation University Australia for the full 2019 academic year at a FedUni campus.
- able to demonstrate financial circumstances
- able to demonstrate a commitment to study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being a part of this program, firstly candidates have to submit their application for the undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, two written references, letter of recommendation, CV standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: For taking at the university, applicants are required to secure 120 credit points in their degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefits: The university will provide the award amount according to the programme.
source : scholarship-position