Application Deadline: The application deadline will be based on each courses subject application deadline.
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Biotechnology, Development Studies, Development Studies and Social Science/Business, Environmental Science and Management/Management (Hons), Exercise and Sports science, Food Science and Human Nutrition and many other fields. Also, can apply for a postgraduate degree program in the field of Clinical Psychology, Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation, and Business Psychology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-fee paying student and not hold any other fund or the same grant in the previous year.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to register themselves in any bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Then they will be automatically awarded this grant, no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, a statement of applying to the university, language ability proof with academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Twelve years of academic education for an undergraduate program and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree course is essential.
- Language Requirement: Giving a TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary if your national language is not English.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
Benefits: There are 50 global funds are available which will total worth up to $20,000. Award will provide the benefit of $5,000 in two payments of $2,500.
source : scholarship-position