Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: € 9.857 and a maximum sum of € 15.000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- Eligible Countries: Applications from non-EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Health Care Management and Health Economics Policy and Law
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant’s nationality is non-EEA
- The applicant has never before studied at an educational institution in the Netherlands
- The applicant must be admitted to one of the following programs:
- Master Health Care Management
- Master Health Economics Policy and Law
- The applicant must have achieved excellent study results during his/her previous bachelor program.
scholarship Netherlands : Holland funding for Non-EU/EEA Students at the University of Twente in the Netherlands
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After taking confirmation, you can access the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the following documents such as:
- Motivation statement
- Certified copy of your academic transcript, including your GPA calculated up to the moment of application
- Budget plan
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate the reason why this application will enlarge his/her opportunity to study at Erasmus School of Health Policy and Management
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, you have to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
- C2 ProficiencyOpens external or C1 AdvancedOpens external: minimum overall score of 185
Program unggulan : Dibuka Kelas Persiapan CPNS 2019
Candidates will receive a sum of a maximum of € 15.000 from the Erasmus Trust Fund to cover living expenses and the IND immigration application fee.
source : scholarship-position