Application Deadline: March 2, 2020
- University: National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: 100% discount on tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic Students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Domestic candidates are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must certificate from the high school and signed by the principal indicating the award received by the student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates are required to register and create their account in National University. After being enrolled, they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Photocopy of NSO Birth certificate, certificate of good moral character from High School (for incoming Freshmen) and recent two (2) pieces 2×2 coloured ID Pictures.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, they must have an original grade 12 report card before applying the award.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
The gold scholars will receive:
- 100% Discount on Tuition Fee
- 100% Discount on Miscellaneous Fee
- Free set of School Uniform
- Trimester Book Allowance
- Trimestral stipend