- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in the field of Petroleum Engineering at ECU.
- Admissible Criteria: Accept your letter of offer by following the instructions provides and also pay the indicative deposits and overseas student health cover.
- If you are a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kenya or Nigeria, you must apply through an ECU Authorized Agent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants, who enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university, will automatically consider for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit your transcripts, language ability proof, and some other documents listed on your acceptance letter.
- Language Requirement: For studying in Australia, you need to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide the 20% discount on the tuition fees on the applicant’s chosen course.