Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: The Government of Western Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate or postgraduate degree
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and EU students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: This scholarship is open to individuals who are prospective and current ECU students.
European Students (inbound): In order to be eligible to apply, you must:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of a country in the European Union;
- be currently enrolled in a full-time course at a tertiary institution in the European Union (EU) which has a formal exchange program with Edith Cowan University;
- have completed at least the first year of a full-time course of study at your home institution;
- be committed to studying full-time and on-campus; and
- have been accepted into the Student Exchange Programme or Study Abroad Programme at Edith Cowan University.
Eligibility guidelines – Western Australian Students (outbound): In order to be eligible to apply, you must:
- be an Australian citizen or an Australian permanent resident;
- be currently enrolled in a full-time course at a tertiary institution in Western Australia;
- have completed at least the first year of a full-time course of study at your home institution and hold an overall weighted average of 50%+;
- have been accepted into the Student Exchange Programme or Study Abroad Program through Edith Cowan University.
How to Apply
In order to receive this education award, aspirants are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at their home institution. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the award via the ECU Online application Portal.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll at ECU, then you must have to hold your previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to meet the English language requirements for joining the program.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $2,000. For European recipients, this will be after arriving in Western Australia. For Western Australian recipients, it will be prior to leaving for Europe.