- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One scholarship
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The application is accepted from around the world except these following countries: Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to eligible, applicants must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University. You can check which college your course belongs to on their colleges and schools page.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply, applicants must download the application form and post it to Scholarships Office, University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, W1W 6XH
- Supporting Documents: Before applying you need to gather the following documents: A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course. A copy of your transcript your most recent/current academic study. A reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: To be in the running for this new position, you should contact the admissions staff of the university to discuss the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
The applicant who wins support will receive full tuition fees for the award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
source : scholarship-position