Application Deadline: November 24, 2019
- University or Organization: Aalto University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: International candidates can apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for a doctoral degree program in the field of Multidisciplinary Education.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicants must have at least a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Good communication skills and academic writing skills in English are required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: CV, degree certificate of the master’s degree, including a transcript of studies, a proposal on a topic of multidisciplinary project-based courses in higher education.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the knowledge base and skills required for doctoral studies shall be demonstrated by a master’s degree or by a degree earned abroad that qualifies them for equivalent doctoral studies in the country where the degree was earned.
- Language Requirement: Successful applicants must have an excellent command of Finnish, Swedish or English. Recognized language tests and minimum score requirements IELTS (Academic IELTS only): 6.5, and 5.5 for Writing and TOEFL.
- Benefits: The University will provide a salary to the successful candidates.
source : scholarship-position