Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25% off the first-year tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be international, full-fee paying, non-sponsored students carrying an Australian Diplomatic visa.
- Must be commencing an undergraduate or master by coursework course in 2021 at one of Curtin’s Western Australia campuses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the Curtin University. Once registered, students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents and can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
Curtin University is offering 25% off the first-year tuition fee up to a maximum of 200 credit points only for the session 2020-2021.