- University or Organization: Crous International
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from EU member countries and Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Monaco, Andorra are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses and subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should have worked in France, in a full-time or part-time job.
- The applicants must provide proof that one of their parents has some income in France.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to their desired university through the university’s exclusive application portal. The students need to fill an application form to apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic references.
- Passport size photographs.
- Statement of purpose
- CV or Resume
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide GMAT or GRE test scores to get admission to any desired university in France.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 76
- TOEFL IBT – 230
- TOEFL CBT – 550
- TOEFL PBT – 6.0
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The applicants that will be selected to be given the grant will receive financial support towards the cost of their study in the university of their choice in France for the said duration of the course.