Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Students entering Australia from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes available at UOWA are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to new students commencing study in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply online through the online university portal for applications. The sponsorship will be awarded based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form duly filled.
- Official Transcripts
- Two referee’s reports
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit SAT or ACT results with a minimum of 33 and 2175 scores, respectively, to get into UOWA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 72
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The students awarded this bursary will receive 10% of the tuition fee sponsored by UOWA towards any undertaken undergraduate and postgraduate programme.