- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Bahrain, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Algeria, and Falklands.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue BSc, MChem, MEng, MSci, MMath and MPhys programmes in the field of Biosciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, and Physics. Also can participate in the following postgraduate degree programs –
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management, MRes Biosciences,, MSc Computer Science, MSc Advanced Software Technology, MSc Advanced Computer Science, MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies, MRes Logic and Computation, MRes Visual Computing, MSc Cyber Security, MSc Data Science, MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route), MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route), MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change, MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change, MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance, MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application, and MSc Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates who are in receipt of a Swansea University Thrive Bursary and also a receipt of a fully-funded award are not eligible to apply.
- Scholars are expected to cooperate with the College’s requirement activities.
How to Apply
To Apply: You need to reserve your place in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Then only you can complete the award application form and return it to email@example.com before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to attach a 500 words statement on “why you should be considered for a grant?”
- Admission Requirements: Masters Applicants should hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: Participants are advised to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The value of the education award is up to £2000 and will be offset against international tuition fees.