Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: School of Law, College of Business and Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €5,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International (Non-EU) students in Cork University Business School and the School of Law, College of Business and Law on full-time Undergraduate programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the college. This is an automatically awarded scholarship, based on previous academic results. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic Transcripts
- Degree/School leaving certificate
- Two academic references
- statement of purpose
- ID proof & passport copy
- Admission Requirements: Students must have to complete the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Teaching in Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) is normally through the medium of English; therefore all applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English Language.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The University College Cork will provide the award amount of €5,000 per annum for students to complete their education in Ireland.