Application Deadline: March 19.
Program khusus : Dibuka Pendaftaran Kursus Akuntansi Dasar & Lanjutan
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technical University Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full coverage
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in science and engineering fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Students must have excellent co-curricular records and strong leadership qualities and potential.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to attach a personal essay of not more than 300 words is required, recent passport size photo and submit a referee’s appraisal.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum 2nd class honours upper or *Honours (Distinction) and also GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, candidates must be proficient written and spoken English language.
Dibuka program belajar : Program Persiapan GMAT
The university will provide all the following:
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme
- Computer allowance of S$1,750
- Guaranteed four years of stay in NTU halls of residence
- Guaranteed overseas exchange for one semester
- Guaranteed overseas final year research project with coverage for airfare, accommodation, meals, insurance and visa fees
- Opportunities for research attachment from year one onwards and to attend an international conference with subsidy