Application Deadline: December 2, 2019 (12.00.00 GMT +8 hours)
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
- University: City University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
Dibuka pendaftaran : Program Persiapan GMAT
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are acceptable
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to pursue a PhD in architecture and urban design
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A BS or MS degree in Architecture, Urban Design or closely related fields (students in the final year of their degree can also apply if they will graduate by August 2020).
- Must have outstanding academic results (including an excellent GPA).
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience with multidisciplinary projects and various research methods are preferred.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- An outline of the research topics under consideration includes human-friendly design, socially responsible design, user’s experience & design, culture & design, space production, technology in design.
- Eligible candidates should first make an Initial Application online through the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES) to obtain an HKPFS Reference Number before submitting applications for PhD admission to City University of Hong Kong.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the PhD fund opportunity by following the given steps:
- Step 1: Applicants should first submit an initial application at the RGC’s Online Application System (OAS) to obtain an RGC reference number.
- Step 2: Applicants are then required to submit a full application, together with supporting documents, to CityU’s Online Admission System, and quote the RGC reference number.
- Supporting Documents: Applications should include – academic transcripts (in English – official translation accepted), Research proposal, CV and motivation letter, two recommendation letters, and the name of the supervisor: Dr Paulina Neisch, should be specified in the online application form. (They recommend to contact directly to the supervisor, Dr Paulina Neisch at email@example.com, before sending an application)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a BS or MS degree in Architecture, Urban Design or closely related fields.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from an institution where the language of teaching is not English should satisfy the minimum English proficiency requirements: 550 (paper-based test) or 79 (internet-based test) in the TOEFL or an overall band score of 6.5 in the IELTS.
Scholarship in China 2020 : click here
The university will provide all the following:
- A doctoral funding for 4 years ranging from HK$17000 to 25800 per month (around EUR 2000 – 3000 per month).
- Winners will get an international, dynamic and stimulating work environment.
source : scholarship position
supported by kelas bahasa