Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: CITAR, School of Arts at Catholic University of Portugal
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Covers monthly stipend, tuition fees, and other costs involved
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Portugal
Program unggulan : Program English Speaking and Conversation
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Science, Technology, and Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a bachelor or a master’s degree in the scientific areas of artistic studies, fine arts, cinema, communication, conservation and restoration, heritage, cultural studies, and social and human sciences or in areas considered to be related.
- Reside in Portugal permanently and habitually, if the work plan associated with The grant is partially carried out by foreign institutions (mixed scholarships), a requirement applicable to both nationals and foreigners.
- Not having benefited from a doctoral or doctoral award in companies directly financed by FCT, regardless of its duration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the funding, candidates first have to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the Catholic University of Portugal. After getting enrolled, all eligible applicants must submit their applications
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a degree certificate, master’s certificate, form with personal data information or copy of identification document and taxpayer card, two letters of recommendation, detailed curriculum vitae, portfolio on the desktop, form for students with Special Educational Needs (SEN)-if applicable.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who have completed the cycle of studies leading to a bachelor’s or master’s degree will be admitted by the end of the application period.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
The funding programme covers the following:
- Monthly stipend currently fixed at 1064 EUR.
- The FCT pays directly to the host institution tuition fees and other costs involved.