- University or Organization: The University of Central Lancashire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Republic of China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The participants can take part in an undergraduate (except MBBS) or postgraduate taught program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must hold an offer to study at UCLan and remember that you will not be eligible for any other award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are suggested to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you received an offer of study at the university, you can complete the grant application form and send it through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry Requirement for Undergraduate Program: 3 Year leaving certificate from Senior High School with an average grade of 85% or above* or and Graded units AA or AAA for SQA HND students.
- Entry Requirement for Postgraduate Program: 4-year bachelor degree with a minimum average of 80% or above is required.
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.0 (with no component below 5.5) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for bachelors students and IELTS 6.5 (with no component below 6.0) or equivalent has taken within two years prior to your course commencement date for masters applicants.
Benefits: The educational awards will cover 50% of the tuition fee for up to 3 years.