Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Charles Darwin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master degree
- Awards: $7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any country are eligible to apply for this award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students have to meet the eligibility criteria-
- The aspirants should hold an offer to study a degree-level program at CDU.
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
Kelas Persiapan IELTS klik disini
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this opportunity; the participants have to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- If their application is successful, the university will notify them by email confirming their scholarship details.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts or certificates, a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Language Requirement: Overseas candidates have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test for studying in Australia.
Persiapan ujian TOEFL ITP dan iBT click here
For providing some help in education, the bursary will cover $7,500 amount of the tuition fee of successful applicants.