Application Deadline: February, 14 2020
University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
Course Level: Undergraduate course
Award: Maximum value £100,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students
The award can be taken in UK
Eligible Countries: UK, EU, EEA, UK and Islands, RUK, International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants are normally expected to achieve either:
- Applicants must have a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree from an undergraduate course in an appropriate physical or biological science, science, mathematics or engineering OR
- A clinical qualification related to prosthetics, orthotics and the other relevant allied health disciplines, with additional evidence of skills in engineering and physical sciences (e.g. biomechanics, human gait)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, all the candidates need to admission to the university. After taking the process, students need to fulfill the application forms which is avilable on the https://www.salford.ac.uk/research/doctoral-training-in-prosthetics-and-orthotic/home.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, a copy of passport, a copy of sponsor letter/Award and copies of any other documentation.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, kindly provide a suitable English language test certificate, for example, IELTS.
- Benefits: Applicants will receive Maximum value £100,000 with Tuition fees, Living costs, and Equipment and study costs to applying this study award.