Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be applying for their first year of undergraduate study starting in 2019/20, make City’s (Cass) undergraduate offer their firm choice and exceed their offer requirements. Grants are available for students who achieve exceptional grades in the international qualifications accepted by Cass and who exceed the requirements of their offer.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for GMAT, GRE and SAT/ACT in 2019 register here
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, claimants are advised to be enrolled in undergraduate degree coursework at the CBS. After taking affirmation, candidates will get an email for the award and then they will be eligible to apply for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: You must have to provide additional information in order to confirm their eligibility for the fund, personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admitted, aspirants are needed to attach the high school degree and all the academic qualification certificates with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide proof of their English language proficiency.
Read also : Do you want to prepare yourself for IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL iBT & ITP in 2019 register here
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £2000 for Year 1 only.
source : scholarship-position